We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
A guide will take you through a winter wonderland in Ulvik or Osa. Depending on the snow quality and the time of the year we decide which route to follow. Along the way we will always come across stunning viewpoints and interesting sights. Snow-shoe-walking requires some physical effort but is a rewarding and extraordinary experience.
During the hike, the guide will teach some winter survival tips and tricks, and surprise you with a hot drink, made on a small open fire. The fire… you will have to make and you are not allowed to use matches or lighters. A mini workshop making fire is included in this trip.
- Experienced guide.
- Transport from B-Active to start point Hike and return
- Rental of snow shoes (walking sticks optional).
- Use of fire steels
- Hot drink and snack
Difficulty and Safety
- Intermediate. This activity requires some physical effort.
- This tour is intended for all age groups. Young children may participate, if accompanied by parents.
Clothing & Equipment
- Recommended to wear wind/rainproof/warm clothing and sturdy boots suitable for deep snow and shallow pools.
Strap on snow shoes and get basic snow shoe instructions.
An experienced guide will lead the way on a roundtrip with interesting locations, beautiful viewpoints and will tell stories along the way.
The guide will also show you some winter survival skills along the trail.