We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
Guided nature walk in Ulvik, combined with learning fun, educational and practical skills. We walk towards a stunning viewpoint on the Osa fjord and along the way the guide talks about various points of interest along the route.
- Organized / guided group walk through the natural environment of Ulvik and Osa.
- On the way we make regular stops to tell stories, make a short stop to make tea and learn practical skills that come in handy when you walk in a natural environment.
- With Fjord Pass 10% discount
Food and beverage
- Possibility to buy bottles of ISBRE water at B-active Centre
- Experienced guide / instructor.
Difficulty and Safety
- The guided walk is intended for all ages. No special requirements expected. The trail is slowly sloping upwards
- Qualified instructor guides the group along the hike.
Clothing & Equipment
- Wear clothing appropriate to the weather.
- Wear comfortable and sturdy hiking shoes.
- Wearing a daypack is recommended.
The Guided Walk Ulvik is a free activity for over-night staying guests in one of the B-Nature accommodations.
Non B-Nature guests can also attend this activity if it is taking place. Please use the 'INQUIRE BOOKING' button and select a specific date for more information. We will come back to you as soon as we can.
1st June - 31st August
Daily (for B-Free)
10:00 - 12:00 (for B-Free)
min. - max. seats:
4 - 15
We follow the trail that slowly slopes uphill towards a stunning viewpoint over the Osa fjord.
Along the trail we make a few stops to enjoy the view, talk about local history and culture, bush craft skills, edible plants, and so on.